5 Tips to ensure success
- Know your goal – but more importantly have a plan.
- Take Action toward your goal – plan your meals, prep them, get moving and talk less about what you will do.
- Be consistent – be persistent every day.
- Change your focus – there is more to training than just how many calories you burn. Train for fun, for strength, greater mobility, better mental and physical health; find joy in the journey.
- Train for the long term goal – Doing the basics right and consistently will see you not only reach your goal but be able to maintain what you achieve. There will be times you can’t train and life just gets in the way but developing healthy habits now will mean greater success in the future.