SOME THINGS I HAVE LEARNT
A few things I have learned after 4 years of competing and nearly 12 years as a trainer –
1. You cannot out train a bad diet.
2. You need to track your food to some level to see what works and doesn’t work for you.
3. You must be patient for results and consistent in training and nutrition – always!!!
4. You have to work your butt off – not just in training but being diligent to prep your meals and change your lifestyle to ensure your choices and effort match the results you want to see.
5. One bad day doesn’t ruin days or weeks of good eating and training.
6. Nothing worth achieving is ever easy.
7. Set daily, weekly and monthly goals to keep you on track. Know where you are heading before you start. Stay positive and enjoy the journey.
8. It’s a marathon not a sprint. So often we want quick results from very little effort, we forget the long term goal which is to lose the fat and maintain it. There are no short cuts.
9. Eat for health and wellbeing not strictly to lose weight fast. Be balanced. in your nutrition and training. Have a social life and enjoy your life.
10. No complaining, No moaning – just get on with it, get it done and don’t compromise on what you need to do to get the results you want.
At Fitness Hub 21 we understand how it feels to want results fast and to feel like your failing but you just have to keep going regardless of how you feel.
Do your best every day, eat well every day, train hard, recover well and love and enjoy life.
Here to help you achieve your best