You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information set out in these terms and conditions fully and in any event all training sessions taken with Fitness Hub 21 are subject thereto.
You will be participating in personal training or small group training sessions consisting of at least 2 sessions a week. Involvement is these sessions and training the programmes written on your own will be challenging. They are designed to improve muscular strength and endurance, aerobic fitness and flexibility. These sessions will take place at Fitness Hub 21, Winchmore Hill, outside or at an indoor hall in the area. The training will involve resistance training, which is lifting weights and performing full body movements, interval training, sprints, plyometrics, modified strongman training, and stretching. These activities may expose you to the risk of injury. You may stop during a session at any time you wish for whatever reason. By evaluating the information recorded on the exercise screening questionnaire every effort will be made to minimise these risks. Trained personnel and emergency equipment will be available to deal with any unusual situations if they arise. I acknowledge that I have read the descirption of these sessions and understand the risks involved. The information I have given on the exercise screening questionnaire is true, complete and accurate. Before signing this statement I have been given the opportunity to ask questions relating to any possible harm that I might suffer as a result of my participation and I have received satisfactory answers. I am aware of the inherent risk of exercising and will not hold Fitness Hub 21 and their personal trainers responsible for any injuries that may occur while I am training with them.
- Payments occur on a monthly direct debit – monthly rolling contract for small group PT starting on the 1st of each month
- Payment needs to be made before any sessions can be booked and attended
- There is a 3 month minimum contract for all 121 Personal Training Memberships
SESSION CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule a session this must be done no later than 9 hours before the session time, this can be done via the booking system or by contacting the Fitness Hub directly
- If you fail to do so you will be charged the full fee and your session will be forfeited.
- Alterations to this policy will be made at the sole discretion of Fitness Hub 21
SUSPENDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You must give Fitness Hub 21 at least 4 weeks notice if you wish to suspend your membership
- All sessions are to be booked within the month, any outstanding sessions will be lost if not used up, they will not be carried over into the next month
- Sessions are valid only for the month of purchase. You must book in each week for the sessions you have purchased and notify the trainer within 9 hours if you can’t make the appointment. If there is space in other classes you may make up the session missed within the month.
- Fitness Hub 21 will provide you with at least 2 weeks notice for any prolonged period of absence. Fitness Hub 21 will do their best to find an alternative coach or training option for you, however it is important to understand that this may not always be possible.
- Please arrive on time for your personal training sessions. Training sessions will finish at the allocated time even if you arrive late. If you are more than 20 minutes late to a personal training session, your session may be cancelled and you may be charged the full fee.
If a trainer is late you will be allocated your full training time.
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to the commencement of your training session so that you may warm-up. This way you will be ready to begin training immediately
LONG TERM ABSENCES – INJURY, ILLNESS, PREGNANCY AND OTHER
- Will be dealt with fairly and on an individual basis. Sessions can be used when you are well and able to do so again. If you are unable to return to the original or an amended version of the training program after an agreed period of time (6 months or more) the sessions may be transferred to another suitable person or refunded entirely at the discretion on Fitness Hub 21
- Refunds and credits are not offered by Fitness Hub 21
- Please ensure you understand your training options prior to making a purchase. If your training needs change after a purchase, please contact us to discuss alternate training options.
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- If you no longer wish to continue your training with Fitness Hub 21 you must provide at least 8 weeks notice
- Please note for those on founder member rates cancelling your membership will result in a loss of that rate. If you wish to return then you will be charged at the current membership rates
FITNESS HUB 21 – OBLIGATIONS
- FITNESS HUB 21 will use its skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise to achieve the client’s goals.
- This will take into account: the client’s age, health, lifestyle, background, occupation, fitness levels, likes and dislikes related to exercise and personality.
- FITNESS HUB 21 will endeavour to educate, motivate and inspire the Client to reach these goals.
- FITNESS HUB 21 will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client will need to help him/her achieve their goals during each session.
- Health Screening – All clients must complete an exercise-screening questionnaire before commencing any exercise programme.
- FITNESS HUB 21 may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP depending on your health status. (Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter)
- FITNESS HUB 21 cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- If your individual trainer misses your session without at least 24 hours notice you will be credited with an additional session on top of the missed session.
- To lead by example and give 100% commitment.
- To be completely honest if goals are unattainable.
- You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the Sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and your trainer guarantees no particular result.
- FITNESS HUB 21 shall not be responsible for any break, interruption or delay of any training programme or any part thereof due to circumstances beyond its control and although it will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any programme is completed in due course it shall not be liable for any failure so to do
THE CLIENT’S OBLIGATIONS
- Be on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit. Arrive 10 minutes early to warm up and stay 10 minutes after to cool down and stretch if needed
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- Commit to the programme 100% in order to achieve results.
- Provide all information needed to achieve goals e.g. Food diary, sleep tracking
- If the trainer requires, provide further medical information from a practitioner.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that neither the individual trainer nor Fitness Hub 21 is responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act Your Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions and you warrant and undertake that your health and fitness are such as to enable you to commence the programme prepared for you.
WE NEED TO DISCUSS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ABOUT RENEWAL OR TERMINATION
This agreement is subject to the Laws of England and we both agree to submit ourselves to the exclusive jurisdictions of the English Courts